Meet the Team: Savannah McKinney
Here at Heritage Memorial Funding, we appreciate the hard work and talents of our team members. We want to celebrate our team with you by giving them a special Team Spotlight!
Savannah is a sales and customer service representative at Heritage, and we asked her a few questions to introduce herself!
How long have you been with HMF?
– “I started with Heritage in August of 2022, and look forward to learning and growing more with our wonderful team!”
What is your job title at HMF?
– “My role here at Heritage is Sales + Customer Service Representative.”
What’s a fun fact about yourself or can you tell us about a recent accomplishment?
– ”I recently moved back from Alabama, but am a native Mississippian and have lived in Texas as well. I have a nomadic soul, and love to travel; it is my goal to visit all 7 continents (currently at 3). I am a graduate of the University of North Alabama with a degree in Mass Communications + Public Relations. As an avid learner, I love a good book, show + movie, or podcast. You can usually find me spending time with my family, crocheting or reading, and hanging out with my two precious rescue dogs, Sansa and Hopper. I also enjoy supporting others, specifically the local artist + maker community and the Breast Cancer Awareness movement.”
What do you enjoy about being at HMF?
– “Since my time at Heritage Memorial, I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know our clients, new and old. Hearing about all the amazing things they do to help out families in their time of need is heartwarming. Knowing I get to help alleviate some of the work on their busy plates brings me joy.”
What does teamwork mean to you?
– ”Teamwork is based on a foundation of trust. Having a solid team you can rely on is crucial to being able to serve others—and we have that here. While we each have our own role and responsibilities, we never hesitate to offer a helping hand. Everyone’s perspective is valuable in making sure we are providing the absolute best service to our clients.”
Why should clients work with HMF?
– “We take pride in being genuine advocates for our clients and the families they serve. While we operate in an effective and efficient manner, the personal service isn’t lost in the mix. You are more than a number to us, and we enjoy going the extra mile so that you can focus on your business and the families you serve. You can consider yourself part of the Heritage family when you partner with us and have peace of mind that we have your best interest at heart.”