Meet the Team: Jason Heg
Here at Heritage Memorial Funding, we appreciate the hard work and talents of our team members. We want to celebrate our team with you by giving them a special Team Spotlight!
Jason Heg is a customer service representative at Heritage, and we asked him a few questions to introduce himself!
How long have you been with HMF?
– “I’ve been with Heritage for 3 wonderful months.”
What is your job title at HMF?
– “I am a Heritage sales representative.”
What’s a fun fact about yourself or can you tell us about a recent accomplishment?
– “Since joining the team here at Heritage, we’ve been able to sign up 5 new clients. I say “WE” because none of us succeed alone! I enjoy calling and getting to know our Clients and Prospective Clients alike. When not at work, I love to work on Home Improvement Projects (Inside and Outside) and currently working on restoring my Grandfather’s 1978 Starcraft v-bottom fishing boat. Fishing is my obsession, especially Crappie and Bluegill.”
What do you enjoy about being at HMF?
– “I enjoy the Synergy that we have in our organization. Everything that everyone does is Important to the cause, which is helping Funeral Homes operate more effectively so they can serve their Families through tough times. The people I get to work with care about our Clients and Each Other. That shows in the Daily Interactions, and it’s one of the differences between Heritage and the big Corporate Funding Firms.”
What does teamwork mean to you?
– “Teamwork means that every interaction we have with a Client, Beneficiary or Prospect reflects on the entire Team. None of us operate in a Vacuum. If a Team Member is out for the day, another teammate works their assignments just like they would their own. When one of us has a win, we all win. In the end, it’s all about our Clients and their Families.”
Why should clients work with HMF?
– “I believe prospective clients should choose Heritage because of the Team behind the Brand. When they call us, they’ll get a PERSON with a PERSONALITY instead of just an App for them to keep checking for updates. We call our Clients DAILY when we’re working their claims. We make it a point to know our Clients, and care enough about them to keep them happy and successful.”